Your student timetable is the schedule of lectures, seminars and other teaching events generated based on the modules you are registered on. It is accessible online using Minerva or the UniLeeds mobile app.
In your first few weeks it is very useful to check that you are enrolled on the correct modules. If you have any clashes you will need to discuss these with your parent school.
Accessing your timetable via the Minerva
- Log into Minerva using your username and password.
- Click the timetable icon in the toolbar (available on every tab).
- Choose the view of the timetable you wish to see (which academic year, in a weekly or semester view).
Accessing your timetable via your mobile
- You can download the UniLeeds app onto your device from the Android or Apple app stores.
- If you are using another device, eg Windows Phone or Blackberry, the app content is available as a webpage at unileeds.leeds.ac.uk.
- Once you have accessed UniLeeds, select the Timetable icon to view your schedule.
Quick access using Timetable Events
Timetable Events shows you the next five events scheduled on your timetable.
- Log into Minerva.
- Click on the Learn tab.
- Timetable events is underneath your list of Modules.
Problems with your timetable? If you believe any information is missing from your timetable, contact the teaching school responsible for the module. Visit the website for help on accessing your timetable or solutions to common timetable issues.