Your student timetable is the schedule of lectures, seminars and other teaching events generated based on the modules you are registered on. It is accessible online using Minerva or the UniLeeds mobile app.
In your first few weeks it is very useful to check that you are enrolled on the correct modules and that you have no clashes.
Accessing your timetable via the Minerva
- Log into Minerva using your username and password.
- Click the timetable icon in the toolbar (available on every tab).
- Choose the view of the timetable you wish to see (which academic year, in a weekly or semester view).
Accessing your timetable via your mobile
- You can download the UniLeeds app onto your device from the Android or Apple app stores.
- If you are using another device, eg Windows Phone or Blackberry, the app content is available as a webpage at unileeds.leeds.ac.uk.
- Once you have accessed UniLeeds, select the Timetable icon to view your schedule.
If you believe any information is missing from your timetable, contact the teaching school responsible for the module.