The clusters are rooms of computers that you can use for study, and they can also be used for teaching.
Cluster computers are a convenient way to work on campus if you dont have a computer with you. You may find that working on campus is easier away from the distractions of home. Certain clusters are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In some clusters there is software installed that is not available off campus and most have printer/scanner/copiers.
You can use the UniLeeds Mobile App to find a cluster. You can also view the locations of clusters on the cluster map and use the cluster availability page or the Clusters icon on the Learn tab of Minerva to see how busy a cluster is.
When using a cluster you should be mindful of the other students and staff working around you.
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Ensure your mobile phone is set to silent mode. If you have to use your phone please step outside where you can't disturb others.
- Do not leave rubbish behind.
- Remember that your property is at risk if left unattended.
- You can have bottled water in the cluster, but you must leave the cluster to eat.
Read more on the acceptable use of clusters.
Note: Before entering a cluster always check the timetable next to the door to see if there is a class in progress.
Find out more information about clusters.