The University aims to keep its students aware of what is happening across campus using social media, web sites and email. Making sure you are up to date with the latest information on system updates, course changes and building work will save you time and help your studying run smoothly.
You can stay up to date with Twitter & Facebook, by keeping an eye on your emails and announcements through the Portal.
Here's a list of some of the major accounts to look out for:
- www.leeds.ac.uk - The University of Leeds home page.
- List of departmental webpages - Find your departmental website here.
- it.leeds.ac.uk - University of Leeds IT services webpage
- minerva.leeds.ac.uk - University of Leeds Portal, giving access to email, timetables, learning resources and much more.
- @UniversityLeeds - University of Leeds official feed featuring news and events.
- @ComingToLeeds - Information, advice and tips for anyone starting at the University of Leeds in 2017.
- @UoLStudents - Providing relevant information to University of Leeds students including announcements, deadlines, events and information.
- @LeedsUniUnion - Leeds University Union twitter feed.
- @ITServicesUoL - IT service status updates, news and information for University of Leeds Students and Staff.
- @UoLLibrary - News and Updates from Leeds University Library.