Search@Library allows you search the Librarys print and electronic resources, including individual journal articles and reference information from research databases.
It is available from the Library homepage as well as through the IT and Library tab in the Portal.
- Give you details of print and electronic collections
- Allow you to access to electronic resources directly
- Allow you to reserve items that are out on loan.
Take a look at the Search@Library help pages to find out more.
To find out more about the Library, including how to search for books and journal articles, how to reserve and renew items and how to check and manage your Library record, please visit Library Quickstart or our Use the Library webpages.
- Researcher@Library provides information and support for researchers at all levels, including open access publishing and funding, depositing outputs for the REF, research data management and PhD support.
- Skills@Library provides online resources, workshops and one-to-one help for taught students on all aspects of academic study skills. Watch their brief video trailer. Skills@Library also offer degree-specific academic skills teaching and resources designed to help you to develop your students skills. Find out more.
- For further information and help contact Library enquiries.