Corporate Systems Overview
The University of Leeds has a range of Corporate Systems that are at the core of all major University processes. These include student information, HR & finance, purchasing and research. Your line manager should be able to tell you if you need access to any of these systems for your role.
Here is a brief overview of what the systems cover.
- Banner - Student Records
- SAP - Payroll, HR, Finance
- SIPR and Science Warehouse - Purchasing
- KRISTAL - research proposal creation and grant management
- QlikView - research budgeting
- Publications - recording publications and research activities
Due to the sensitivity of the data in most of these systems, and also for security reasons, access to these systems is limited. Before you are allowed to use them, you will have to complete training and be approved by an authorised person. In order to keep this data as secure as possible you will typically need a separate password for these systems.
The following pages detail some of the corporate systems that are in use at the University of Leeds and how you can access them.