Staff can keep up-to-date on what's happening across campus and the University using social media, web sites and email. You can follow on Twitter & Facebook, and the University will send regular updates via email. Here's a list of some of the key accounts to look out for:
- www.leeds.ac.uk - The University of Leeds home page
- www.leeds.ac.uk/forstaff - For Staff Homepage
- it.leeds.ac.uk - University of Leeds IT services webpage
- http://hr.leeds.ac.uk/benefits - University Staff Benefits
- @UniversityLeeds - University of Leeds official feed featuring news and events.
- @UniLeedsStaff - News, updates and events from around campus and beyond. They can also be contacted via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- @ITServicesUoL - IT service status updates, news and information for University of Leeds Students and Staff.
UniLeeds - Access to a range of services including library, timetable and cluster information. Available on iPhone, Android and Blackberry.